Manchester United are confident over the signing of Jude Bellingham this summer, as per 90min.
The Birmingham City teenager has become one of the most in-demand talents of the upcoming transfer window, after impressing on the senior stage this season. At the age of just sixteen, the Englishman has featured in thirty-two league appearances for the Blues, operating in various roles across the midfield.
Bellingham is considered quite the ‘all-rounder’, as shown through his individual statistics this season. He has averaged 1.1 dribbles per game in the Championship, but also 2.3 tackles, highlighting his authoritative presence in the middle of the park.
Competition for his signature is certainly high this summer, with Borussia Dortmund also interested, but United believe a deal is ‘effectively sealed’. In finalising the transfer, it seems as though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is prepared to offer the teenager first-team minutes, whilst also holding a wildcard up his sleeve too.
As per the same report, the club have also been cited with an interest in Bellingham’s brother Jobe. The latter is also part of Birmingham’s academy and has represented England at youth-level. At 15-years-of-age, the younger sibling is also a highly regarded talent in the West Midlands and has caught the eye of the Red Devils.
The entire Bellingham family could be in United’s ranks next season, as the signing of Jobe could well act as the final push to get Jude over the line.
- Paul Pogba Looks Set To Stay At Manchester UnitedThe coronavirus pandemic has hit football clubs hard. Virtually all revenue streams have come to a streaking halt and although the return of the game looks near, the […]
- Odion Ighalo’s Loan Extension Is JustifiedIt’s official – Odion Jude Ighalo’s loan deal has been extended and the first Nigerian ever to play for Manchester United will stay until January 2021, at the […]
- Barcelona Tried To Sign Marcus Rashford Last SummerMarcus Rashford and Barcelona were in contract talks last summer, according to Spanish publication Mundo Deportivo. The Englishman signed a new deal with Manchester United in July 2019 […]
- Manchester United ‘Lead Race’ For Kai HavertzManchester United are leading the race for Kai Havertz, as reported by the Sun’s Alan Nixon. The Bayer Leverkusen midfielder had become one of the most prised assets […]
- A Look Into Manchester United Target Eduardo CamavingaManchester United are hopeful of beating Real Madrid to the signature of Eduardo Camavinga, as per The Metro. The Red Devils believe to have the upper hand in the […]