Such interest in Jimenez is no doubt expected, given the numbers he has produced since arriving in England. The 29-year-old has registered twenty-six Premier League goals since the start of last season, assisting fourteen during that time too.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s desire for a new forward has been heavily speculated since summer 2019, with the club not directly replacing Romelu Lukaku. Odion Ighalo joined on loan in January, but there are underlying doubts over making the Nigerian a permanent signing.
As per Record, Jimenez is being identified as their top target, although a deal does look tricky. His contract doesn’t expire until 2023, with there being no reported release clause either. The player is represented by Jorge Mendes though, an agent that has guided many of his clients through the doors at Old Trafford in the past.
- Paul Pogba Looks Set To Stay At Manchester UnitedThe coronavirus pandemic has hit football clubs hard. Virtually all revenue streams have come to a streaking halt and although the return of the game looks near, […]
- Odion Ighalo’s Loan Extension Is JustifiedIt’s official – Odion Jude Ighalo’s loan deal has been extended and the first Nigerian ever to play for Manchester United will stay until January 2021, at […]
- Barcelona Tried To Sign Marcus Rashford Last SummerMarcus Rashford and Barcelona were in contract talks last summer, according to Spanish publication Mundo Deportivo. The Englishman signed a new deal with Manchester United in July […]
- Manchester United ‘Lead Race’ For Kai HavertzManchester United are leading the race for Kai Havertz, as reported by the Sun’s Alan Nixon. The Bayer Leverkusen midfielder had become one of the most prised […]
- A Look Into Manchester United Target Eduardo CamavingaManchester United are hopeful of beating Real Madrid to the signature of Eduardo Camavinga, as per The Metro. The Red Devils believe to have the upper hand in […]